Are you ready to create some serious momentum, get consistent (finally!), and follow a simple AT HOME plan that will generate the BEST results in no time?
I'll be providing the EXACT workouts to complete -- they'll be fun, effective and help you see that you really CAN do this long after the challenge is over! I'll be including meal ideas, ongoing motivation and more!
Here's how the #HomeWorkoutWarrior challenge works:
- We're focusing on consistency and motivation as we head into the new year. So many of us had our fitness routines thrown upside-down in 2020, so this is the perfect way to restart the momentum. These are quick, challenging workouts with a solid training split. All you need is a pair of dumbbells!
- This is an INSTAGRAM challenge! You will "check in" each day via Instagram stories or in your feed, using a photo (can be a sweaty selfie, a quote, shot of the gym, you and a partner, equipment, inspirational meme, whatever). You don't have to post on IG to receive the workouts; these check-ins are just to enter to win prizes! YOU WILL HASHTAG ALL POSTS using "#HomeWorkoutWarrior" and also the DAY of the challenge it is for you. For example, my description might be "Just finished the total body workout! Sweating my face off and feeling strong @fitnessista #HomeWorkoutWarrior #Day1" - I will be sending you examples of posts via email after you sign up!
- To complete the challenge, you must complete 5 workouts in 7 days. Join thousands of other women participating in this challenge and we'll be cheering for each other along the way!
- The workouts are challenging and intense. Don't worry, I'll be providing video workout tutorials and modifications as we go.
- I'll provide the exact workouts via email. On Saturday, January 16th, you'll receive everything in your inbox so you're ready to rock and roll on Monday.
- How to win: everyone who completes 5 workouts (verified by Instagram shares) is entered to win the grand prize: goodies from some of my favorite healthy living brands, APL sneakers, and a year access to Fit Team.
Interested in taking on the challenge? Good news—you'll get everything you need delivered to your inbox!
Hi! I'm Gina. I'm a NASM-certified Personal Trainer and Women's Fitness specialist, an author ("HIIT It!" and "HIIT for Women"), the founder of fitnessista.com, and the voice behind the Healthy In Real Life podcast.
After 12 years in the fitness industry, women and clients constantly tell me that they struggle with time, consistency, and motivation. They know what to do, but have a hard time following it. Their routines were upheaved this past year when gyms closed and they lost the motivating atmosphere of their favorite classes. They hopped from plan to plan, without a consistent routine in place, that has left them feeling defeated.
I'm here to help you wade through all of the "noise" in the fitness industry and find simple solutions to make fitness a FUN, consistent, and rewarding part of your life. I've helped thousands of women all over the wold experience muscle gains, fat loss, increased energy, increased sex drive, and more enjoyment from their fitness routines.
I created the #HomeWorkoutWarrior challenge to help provide short, super effective workouts, while creating a community of motivation we can use to cheer each other on!